Friday, March 25, 2011

How do I post to www.blogger.com from a Blackberry Bold 9000?

I want to use my new Blackberry Bold to post journal entries to a blog at blogspot.com during an upcoming trip to Asia. [I purchased the blackberry so that I would NOT need to carry a laptop computer.] It looks like there is a problem with the Browser on the Blackberry that makes this impossible.

The problem in the Blackberry Browser is that the text entry box in the Edit Posts section on blogger.com cannot display text or take text input.

When I view my blog on a Windows XP machine, I see the text in a box that has two tabs in the upper right, "Edit Html" and "Compose" [Similar to the tabs on this text entry box I am using now in the support forum, "Edit As HTML" and "Graphical Editor"]. But on my Blackberry 9000 (v4.6.0.167), those two tabs are not displayed. When I first select Edit Posts, the text box appears and text of my post appears for a fraction of a second. But then it goes blank. I cannot switch between Edit Html and Compose as the tabs are missing. there is not text entry cursor inside the box.

Any suggestions as to how I might be able to create new posts and edit posts on a blogspot.com blog?

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment